Is Your IT Company Actively Saving You Money?
A key component of IT management is ensuring you’re not overpaying for any service or solution—is your IT company helping you keep costs low? That’s what Network Security Associates does for clients like this law firm.
As a part of our management services, we review our clients’ technology expenses and billing to make sure they aren’t paying more than they should. That’s how we helped this client cut thousands of dollars of expenses out of their IT budget…
This Client Was Paying Twice For The Same Service
When we were hired by this law firm to manage their IT, one of our first courses of action was to take stock of their IT environment and what they were paying to keep it in operation. Our team conducted a thorough review of the client’s IT systems and processes:
- Expert Analysis: After a preliminary meeting to better understand how they use their systems, our highly trained technicians comprehensively assessed their business’ system, looking for strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Detailed Review: After carefully completing the assessment process, we developed an in-depth report of our findings, including an analysis of their billing and expenses.
In the course of the review, we discovered redundancies in licensing—they were paying for two cloud storage services, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive. Either one would meet their needs, and so, we recommended that they drop one and eliminate that expense (saving them a great deal of money in the process).
We Moved This Client To VoIP: Better Features & Lower Costs
We also identified an opportunity for this law firm to improve the quality of their phone services while saving money at the same time. They had been putting up with subpar phone services from a certain vendor, and the contract had recently expired.
We advised them to upgrade to a modern Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution, which offers a range of benefits:
- VoIP phones slash prices compared to traditional phone systems, allowing them to reallocate funds to other areas of their business that need attention.
- Their connectivity and means of collaboration improve, keeping them connected and in-the-loop even when they are on the go.
- A wide range of innovative features makes their communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve their workflow.
- VoIP is fully scalable, allowing for changes to be made quickly and seamlessly, without causing any kind of disruption or downtime, and without the usual hefty fees associated with installations and changes to their service agreement
Would You Know If You Were Overspending On IT?
With the comprehensive review performed by our team, this law firm was able to develop a more cost-effective IT environment. We helped this law firm cut costs and improve functionality, and we can do the same for you.
Get in touch with our team to start saving money.
Thanks to our colleagues at Velocity IT for their help with this project spotlight.