Join Network Security Associates As An IT Engineer
Are you an IT engineer looking to join a team of hard-working and fun-loving IT professionals? Do you have a passion for solving problems and helping others? Have you been in search of a company with a positive workplace culture, that offers opportunities to learn and develop in your career?
If so, we want you to join us as our newest IT Engineer.
Who Are We?
Network Security Associates is a team of information technology professionals who provide reliable IT services, including managed IT services, business continuity planning, cloud services, Wi-Fi design and implementation, and much more. We act as an integral partner for those we serve, supporting their growth initiatives as we monitor, manage, and maintain their infrastructure. Our team is continuously growing, and as such, we’re always looking for the best of the best to join us.
Your Job As A Network Security Associates IT Engineer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing computer hardware configurations
- Installing and maintaining enterprise-grade security systems
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
- Responding to technology support requests and/or questions
- Performing routine maintenance tasks to keep systems up-to-date
What Do You Need To Get This Job?
Members of the Network Security Associates team must be able to do the following:
- Communicate effectively, regularly, and respectfully
- Deliver undeniably stellar customer service
- Manage projects carefully and efficiently
- Work independently and self-manage their tasks
- Possess a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Solve problems in the face of changing circumstances and short timelines
- Exhibit was a willingness and drive to learn new skills
What Will Help You Get This Job?
Experience with and proficiency in the following areas will make you a better candidate for this position:
- Computer systems
- Database systems
- Security systems
- Programming languages
What Does This Job Offer You?
- Competitive compensation based on education, certifications, and experience.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- PTO after 90 days of employment.
- Paid industry certifications.
- Monthly cell phone allowance.
- Mileage reimbursement.